Now is the time for an unforgettable experience at Queensland’s Gold Coast. This personally guided tour will take you to some of the most amazing natural wilderness areas in the world while keeping you safe, comfortable, happy and mesmerised. Enjoy waterfalls, lush rainforest, flora and fauna. Morning and lunch are included as well as pickup and drop off from your Gold Coast accommodation. You'll be guided by a former Queensland Wildlife Ranger.
Have time to enjoy the remarkable environment. Our flexible tours offer options for short, medium or longer walks, relaxing, swimming and exploring.
Being in a small group provides flexibility and variety, we listen to you. We are not stuck with the same boring itinerary day in and day out we do what you want to do. What can be better than that?
Our goal is for our guests to have the best day they can!
Check out our video reviews at:
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamborine Mountain, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Tamborine has it all, waterfalls, relaxing hikes, wineries, art galleries, gift shopping. We focus our time on the mountain on the areas that interest you. There is something for everyone to enjoy throughout this mountain village region.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Springbrook National Park, Carricks Road, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland 4213 Australia
Springbrook national park features world heritage rainforest, amazing waterfalls and walks unlike any other in Australia. We have a range of options and experiences within the park to suit every guests fitness and interests
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Springbrook National Park Natural Bridge Rd, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
One of the most popular natural sites within easy reach of the Gold Coast. This simple walk explores cascading forest, a broad range of wildlife and follows a majestic stream that flows through a unique rock formation. Of an evening hundreds of glow worms are spread across the area like stars.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Best Of All Lookout, Repeater Station Rd, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland 4213 Australia
This is a spectacular viewing area that takes in the stunning scenery of northern New South Wales dominated by the now extinct volcano, once active 20 million years ago. The short walk meanders through some truly unique forest in preparation of the extraordinary view that awaits you at the end of the walk.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Purling Brook Falls, Forestry Rd, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
World Heritage rainforest area Springbrook national park is the location for the epic waterfall that flows over a volcanic rock face. View from multiple lookouts or enjoy the walk to the bottom of the falls, through changing forests and landscapes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Curtis Falls, Tamborine Mountain Rd, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland Australia
A small picturesque waterfall nestled amongst beautiful rainforest that features strangler figs, stunning palms and an abundance of local wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Guided by a former Queensland Ranger
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tamborine Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Springbrook National Park
- Entry/Admission - Natural Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Best Of All Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Purling Brook Falls
- Entry/Admission - Curtis Falls
- Minumum tour age is 4
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off guests at all Gold Coast based accommodation.
- Gold Coast Airport, Eastern Avenue, Bilinga, Gold Coast, Queensland 4225 Australia
8 to 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paradise Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.