Travel back in time as you experience the open-air museum of the Sovereign Hill depicting the first 10 years of Ballarat after the discovery of gold there in 1851. This nationally claimed tourist attraction gives you chance to ride the old-fashioned stagecoach & visit the gold museum. Witness the beautiful artwork, machineries, carriages etc depicting the era.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sovereign Hill, Bradshaw Street, Ballarat, Victoria 3350 Australia
Experience the open-air museum of the Sovereign Hill depicting the first 10 years of Ballarat & Get a feel for life in a gold-rush town as you peek into crafts workshops, watch blacksmith demonstrations, ride a stagecoach or try your hand panning for gold.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Sovereign Hill entry charges
- Private return transfers
- Melbourne - Airport / Hotel / Port pick up & drop
- Lunch (optional)
- Infant seats are available at an extra cost of 5AUD
- Entry/Admission - Sovereign Hill
- Tips & gratitude (optional)
- Other personal expenses
- Meet & greet
- Professional Tour Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all locations from the city
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Infinity tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.