Nestled in the foothills of Adelaide with views over the city, Magill Estate is one of the worlds few urban single vineyards only a 15-minute drive from Adelaide city. The historic Penfolds Magill Estate is the original home of Penfolds wines and of Australia’s most prized wine, the Grange.
About This Deal
Join us on a guided historical tour of Penfolds Magill Estate.
Your host will take you on a journey through Penfolds’ history including a visit to the Grange Cottage and our vintage cellar. You will also experience the underground drives and see the original hiding spot of Max Schubert’s hidden Grange.
Your host will then lead you through a structured Tasting of some our most highly coveted wines followed by a 3 course lunch prepared by Magill Estate Kitchen. Lunch is matched with 3 Penfolds’ Wines.
• 3 course seasonal lunch with matched wine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wine tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Estate Tour
- Transportation to/from Penfolds Magill Estate
Penfolds Magill Estate Cellar Door, 78 Penfold Rd, Magill SA 5072, Australia
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Penfolds Magill Estate in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.