Connect with your true self at Peninsula Hot Springs. Secluded and serene, this blissful bathing retreat will help restore your mind, body and soul. This package gives you unlimited general bathing in Spa Dreaming Centre and Bath House bathing area as well as your choice of breakfast, lunch, graze platter or dinner served in our adults only Spa Dreaming Centre Café
About This Deal
Visit: Peninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Connect with yourself and each other in nature at Peninsula Hot Springs. Secluded and serene, this blissful bathing retreat will help restore your mind, body and soul. This package gives you unlimited general bathing in Spa Dreaming Centre and Bath House bathing area as well as your choice of breakfast, lunch, graze platter or dinner served in our adults only Spa Dreaming Centre Café.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Congestive heart failure, recent stroke, or recent heart attack
- Entrance is strictly limited so please arrive on time. Guests arriving late may not be able to be accommodated.
- Conditions presenting the high risk of haemorrhaging
- People with any of the following medical conditions are advised to obtain medical advice before entering the pools:
- Malignant tumours and cancerous conditions
- We do not recommend bathing in the hot spring pools during pregnancy, as you may be affected by further heat or stimulation. Fully immersing your body in the warm water will raise your body temperature, which can be dangerous during pregnancy.
- A number of our guests have limited mobility and we are committed to providing access to everyone at Peninsula Hot Springs. Spa Dreaming Centre mobility maps may help you plan your visit with us.
- Extreme hypertension
- This package is exclusive for guest 16 years and over.
- Swimwear is essential. We also recommend that you bring some comfortable footwear to wear around the bathing area and a water bottle
- Conditions involving high fever
- When we welcome you to Peninsula Hot Springs we may ask you to sign a waiver form that indicates you have been informed of this information.
- Liver, kidney and circulation disorders
- Please note that we will endeavour to confirm your preferred arrival time although this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Anaemic conditions
- Guests with allergies must advise at time of booking and upon check-in to ensure the necessary precautions are taken.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Bath House geothermal bathing
- Towel, robe and locker hire
- Spa Dreaming Centre geothermal bathing
- Tea or coffee
- Choice of breakfast, lunch, graze platter or dinner in our adults only Spa Dreaming Centre Café
- Your choice of beer, wine or fresh juice (lunch/dinner only)
- Fresh juice
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Any additional treatments at Peninsula Hot Springs (massage, facials etc.
- Transportation to / from Peninsula Hot Springs
Peninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Breakfast 10/14/2019 - 10/10/2021Monday - Friday:08:00 AM - 10:30 AM Dinner 10/14/2019 - 10/10/2021Thursday - Friday:06:00 PM - 07:30 PM Lunch 10/14/2019 - 10/10/2021Monday - Friday:11:30 AM - 02:30 PM
1 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Peninsula Hot Springs in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.