Explore the Tasman Peninsula from both land and sea on a full-day excursion from Hobart. See the Tasman Peninsula from the water on a three-hour wilderness cruise, enjoy an included lunch before your tour continues to Port Arthur Historic Site. Gain invaluable insights from your interpretive guides on this Tasman Peninsula day tour, which includes morning tea and lunch.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pennicott Wilderness Journeys, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Your driver/guide will meet you at our Hobart office for check in and the start of your guided full day tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tasman National Park, C344, Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania TAS 7179, Australia
Your full day tour includes guided sightseeing of the Tasman National Park and Port Arthur region with morning tea at a local eatery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
Guests will have three hours to explore Port Arthur Historic Site, including lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tasman Island Cruises, 6961 Arthur Hwy, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia
Our guides will meet you at our Visitor Centre as you embark on your three hour wilderness cruise, exploring the soaring cliffs and coastline of the Tasman Peninsula.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We operate under a strict COVID-19 plan and are recognised as a COVID Ready business operating in line with the NCCC COVID safe guidelines and other relevant state based guidelines.
- Scenic guided bus tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Entry/Admission - Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- Entry/Admission - Tasman National Park
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Tasman Island Cruises
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pennicott Wilderness Journeys, Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
10 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.