Discover Tasmania’s Bruny Island on this full-day tour from Hobart. Feel the awesome power of the Southern Ocean on a three-hour coastal wilderness cruise around the island, where you’ll see pristine beaches, remote coastlines and wildlife in its natural habitat. Experience a rush of adrenaline as the custom-built eco-cruiser travels along sheer cliff faces, exploring deep-sea caves. Plus, enjoy morning tea and lunch on the island.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pennicott Wilderness Journeys, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Your local guide will meet you at our Hobart office as you check in for your full day tour of Bruny Island, including sightseeing, three hour wilderness cruise, morning tea and lunch.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bruny Island Cruises, 1005 Adventure Bay Rd, Adventure Bay TAS 7150, Australia
Join our award winning three hour wilderness cruise of the south Bruny Island coastline. See soaring sea cliffs, wave carved sea caves and sea stacks and search for migrating whales, dolphins, seals and seabirds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bruny Island, Bruny Island, Tasmania
Your day tour includes guided sightseeing of Tasmania's favourite island starting with a ferry ride before taking in a spectacular natural landscape such as The Neck, Two Tree Point and Adventure Bay. Enjoy morning tea and lunch at our Adventure Bay restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We operate under a strict COVID-19 plan and are recognised as a COVID Ready business operating in line with the NCCC COVID safe guidelines and other relevant state based guidelines.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Round-trip ferry to Bruny Island
- Coffee and/or Tea
- 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Entry/Admission - Bruny Island Cruises
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Franklin Wharf, Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
9 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.