Spend the day exploring the UNESCO World-heritage listed Port Arthur Historic Site.
The timing of our bus means you'll have nearly 7 hours to explore the Port Arthur Historic Site at your leisure. Your site entry ticket includes a guided introductory walking tour and a harbour cruise, as well as entry into the site's many historic buildings.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Arthur Historic Site, Arthur Highway, Port Arthur, Tasmania 7182 Australia
Your tour includes general admission to UNESCO World Heritage listed Port Arthur Historic Site including its guided walking tour and 25 minute harbour cruise. Explore more than 30 historic buildings, ruins, restored houses, heritage gardens and walking trails.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry to Port Arthur Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Port Arthur Historic Site
Pennicott Wilderness Journeys, Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.