An exciting bush walk in Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park, BBQ and get your picture on Palm Beach, Home and Away's film set!!! plus more....
Taking you by air conditioned bus to Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park for a stunning 1.5 hour walk through true Australian bush. Visiting hidden a hidden waterfall, Aboriginal rock art and engravings, spotting goannas, brush turkeys, swamp wallabies as well as one of Sydney’s best viewpoints overlooking your second destination of Palm Beach, and the Barrenjoey Lighthouse.
What’s more... A free BBQ lunch at peaceful McCarrs Creek Reserve with the opportunity to relax by the water, spotting Kookaburras...
Finishing the day with highlights at Palm Beach. Discover its golden sands and glistening blue waters, and take your picture at iconic locations Alf’s Bait Shop and Summer Bay Surf Life Saving Club from Australia’s favorite TV show. Or a short hike up to Barrenjoey Lighthouse for amazing views.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, New South Wales Australia
Second oldest National Park in Australia
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Elvina Track Aboriginal Engraving Site, Kuringai National Park, Ku-ring-gai, New South Wales 2074 Australia
Deeply engraved Aboriginal rock art
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: America Bay, West Head Road off McCarrs Creek Road, Ku-ring-gai, New South Wales Australia
Sydney's hidden waterfall within the National Park
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: West Head Lookout, West Head Rd Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Beautiful overview of Pittwater Bay and Palm Beach
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: McCarrs Creek Reserve, Mccarrs Creek Rd, Church Point NSW 2083, Australia
Beautiful location for a break and BBQ lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ocean Rd, Palm Beach, Pittwater, New South Wales 2108 Australia
Golden sands and backdrop for TV film set for Home and Away, Barrenjoey Lighthouse
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Lunch - BBQ lunch and refreshments
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elvina Track Aboriginal Engraving Site
- Entry/Admission - America Bay
- Entry/Admission - West Head Lookout
- Entry/Admission - McCarrs Creek Reserve
22 Railway Colonnade Dr, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Perfect Day Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.