An exciting bush walk in Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park, BBQ and get your picture on Palm Beach, Home and Away's film set!!! plus more....
Taking you by air conditioned bus to Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park for a stunning 2.5 hour walk through true Australian bush. Visiting hidden beaches, Aboriginal rock art and engravings, spotting goannas, bush turkeys, swamp wallabies as well as one of Sydney’s best viewpoints overlooking your second destination of Palm Beach, and the Barrenjoey Lighthouse.
What’s more... A free BBQ lunch at peaceful McCarrs Creek Reserve with the opportunity to relax by the water, spotting Kookaburras...
Finishing the day with highlights at Palm Beach. Discover its golden sands and glistening blue waters, and take your picture at iconic locations Alf’s Bait Shop and Summer Bay Surf Life Saving Club from Australia’s favorite TV show. Or a short hike up to Barrenjoey Lighthouse for amazing views.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
Taking you by air conditioned bus to Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park for a stunning 2 hour walk through true Australian bush. Visiting one of the secluded beaches with the option of a swim, as well as one of Sydney’s best viewpoints overlooking your second destination of Palm Beach, and the Barrenjoey Lighthouse.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Elvina Track Aboriginal Engraving Site, Kuringai National Park, Ku-ring-gai, New South Wales 2074 Australia
Deeply engraved animals into rock formations
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Resolute Beach, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Sydney's hidden beach in National Park
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: West Head Lookout, West Head Rd Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Amazing view point over Pittwater Bay and Palm Beach
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: McCarrs Creek Reserve, Mccarrs Creek Rd, Church Point NSW 2083, Australia
BBQ lunch provided and another chance to go for a swim or relax under one of the magnificent fig trees
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ocean Rd, Palm Beach, Pittwater, New South Wales 2108 Australia
Finishing the day with highlights from the beautiful set of Home and Away, a popular Australian TV soap, at Palm Beach. Discover its golden sands and glistening blue waters, and take your picture at the soap’s iconic locations Alf’s Bait Shop and Summer Bay Surf Life Saving Club!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Lunch - BBQ and Water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- National Park Fees
- Pick up and drop off from Sydney Central Station
- Entry/Admission - Ku-Ring-Gai Chase
- Entry/Admission - Elvina Track Aboriginal Engraving Site
- Entry/Admission - Resolute Beach
- Entry/Admission - West Head Lookout
1: 22 Railway Colonnade Dr, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
2: Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, 30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Perfect Day Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.