Explore a new neck of the woods north of Sydney - the glorious Central Coast. With almost 90 kilometres (55 miles) of stunning coastline and national parks, the Central Coast is an adventure playground.
- Discover the beauty of the Brisbane Water and Bouddi National Parks. Relax by a waterfall or discover Ancient Aboriginal rock art.
- See giant pelicans in Woy Woy, the backwater village of Hardy's Bay, remote Lobster Beach, lunch on the water at Patonga, tropical Pearl Beach and the buzz of Avoca and Terrigal.
- Sample fruit and herb wine at a boutique fruit winery.
- Optional visit to the Australian Reptile Park to see koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, tasmanian devils, wombats, dingoes, emus, platypus, a giant crocodile, komodo dragons, Galapagos tortoise, and the world's most venomous snakes and spiders safely behind the viewing glass. We also have a secret special experience at the wildlife park!
Personalised Sydney Tours is owned by Ben Barry - a professional guide since 2004.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Completed in 1932 driving over the 'coathanger' is a must and connects Sydney with North Sydney and the stunning lower north shore. One of the world's most famous bridges.
Stop At: Hawkesbury River, Point Rd, Mooney Mooney, New South Wales 2083 Australia
Drive over the Moonee Moonee Bridge and the grand Hawkesbury River - the gateway to the Central Coast of NSW.
Stop At: North Sydney, North Sydney, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Drive through North Sydney and the stunning neighbourhoods of Sydney's lower and upper north shore.
Stop At: Australian Reptile Park, Pacific Highway, Gosford, New South Wales 2251 Australia
Optional. Enjoy all the unique Australian animals at this renowned wildlife park. See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, kangaroos, tasmanian devils, wombats, dingoes, platypus and emus. See a huge crocodile, Australian snakes and spiders on a must visit experience with an added secret surprise for all guests!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Brisbane Water National Park, Woy Woy Road, Kariong, New South Wales 2250 Australia
Relax at a waterfall or enjoy ancient Aboriginal rock art in this wonderful forest. Your choice. Either way, enjoy this quiet national park teeming with banksia flowers, bottlebrush, cockatoos and spinebill birds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Woy Woy, Woy Woy, New South Wales
An alternative little village famous for its massive pelicans.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ettalong Beach, Ettalong Beach, New South Wales
Renowned for its weekend markets, this thriving beachside community is busy on weekends and a popular for jet skiing. Optional stop on weekends.
Stop At: Warrah Lookout, Tony Doyle Track, Patonga, New South Wales 2256 Australia
Got off the beaten path on adventurous drive and easy stroll that overlooks the opening of the mighty Hawkesbury River to the Tasman Sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Pearl Beach, Pearl Beach, New South Wales
Nestled in the Boudi National Park. Pearl Beach has a tropical feel where residents share their space with cockatoos, laughing kookaburras and large monitor lizards.
Stop At: Patonga, Patonga, New South Wales
An incredible drive through towering Eucalyptus trees to another beautiful area where we will enjoy a scrumptious lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hardys Bay, Hardys Bay, New South Wales
A serene village setting in the backwaters of the Central Coast.
Stop At: Lobster Beach, Box Head NSW 2257, Australia
This remote stretch of sand has that special glow. Most days you will have it all by yourself with views stretching to the northern beaches of Sydney.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Avoca Beach, Avoca Beach, New South Wales
One of the more popular beach spots on the Central Coast. Time for a quick picture of the golden sands.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Terrigal Beach, Terrigal Drive, Terrigal, New South Wales 2260 Australia
The capital of the Central Coast that buzzes in the summer. Optional icecream overlooking the local surfers and swimmers or a quick peruse through its shops.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Firescreek Fruit Wines, 192 Wattle Tree Rd, Holgate, New South Wales 2250 Australia
Finish the day by sampling the authentic fruit and herb wines at this boutique winery. Enjoy pear and feijoa wine, blackberry and vanilla, rose petal or orange and chilli amongst others. All wine is made on sight.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Admission to Australian Reptile Park
- Entry/Admission - Australian Reptile Park
- Entry/Admission - Brisbane Water National Park
- Entry/Admission - Warrah Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Terrigal Beach
- Entry/Admission - Firescreek Fruit Wines
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off to all Sydney hotels including air bnb accommodation.
Free Sydney Airport pick up and drop offs
Free cruise ship pick up and drop offs
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay
- White Bay at Rozelle
7 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Personalised Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.