On this fabulous private experience set amongst a unique Australian backdrop this tour showcases a diverse mix of interesting wildlife, pretty wildflowers and tranquil waterfalls.
- Discover the beauty of the Ku-ring-gai Chase and Brisbane Water National Parks.
- Walk through the Australian 'bush' on easily accessible and maintained paths and board walks.
- Relax by a serene waterfall or two. They're pumping after heavy rain!
- Discover Ancient Aboriginal rock art dating upwards of 2000 years.
- Visit the Australian Reptile Park and see koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, tasmanian devils, wombats, dingoes, emus, platypus, a giant crocodile, komodo dragons, Galapagos tortoise, and admire the world's most venomous snakes and spiders safely behind the viewing glass.
- We also have a secret special experience at the wildlife park!
Personalised Sydney Tours is owned by Ben Barry - a professional guide who has been leading tours since 2004.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Completed in 1932 driving over the 'coathanger' is a must and connects Sydney with North Sydney and the stunning lower north shore. One of the world's most famous bridges.
Pass By: Hawkesbury River, Point Rd, Mooney Mooney, New South Wales 2083 Australia
Drive over the Moonee Moonee Bridge and the grand Hawkesbury River - the gateway to the Central Coast of NSW.
Stop At: Australian Reptile Park, Pacific Highway, Gosford, New South Wales 2251 Australia
Enjoy all the unique Australian animals at this renowned wildlife park. See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, kangaroos, tasmanian devils, wombats, dingoes, platypus and emus. See a huge crocodile, Australian snakes and spiders on a must visit experience
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brisbane Water National Park, Woy Woy Road, Kariong, New South Wales 2250 Australia
Relax at a waterfall and enjoy ancient Aboriginal rock art in this wonderful forest. Enjoy this quiet national park teeming with banksia flowers, bottlebrush, cockatoos and spinebill birds.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bulgandry Aboriginal Engraving Site, Woy Woy Road, Kariong, New South Wales Australia
See magnificent sandstone engravings of kangaroos, dolphins, eels and an ancestral hero, have been dated up to 2000 years old. Walk through flowering banksia trees, golden wattle and grass trees to a preserved site of Australian Aboriginal rock art.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount White, Mount White, New South Wales
Lunch time! Enjoy amazing Australian food in a picturesque country setting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, Bobbin Head Rd, New South Wales, Australia
Discover the beautiful 'Aussie bush' of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park renowned for its wildlife and kangaroos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gibberagong Track, North Turramurra NSW 2074, Australia
Seek out hundreds of crabs scurrying into their homes as the tide comes and goes on a raised boardwalk at a delicate swamp ecosystem. Be lucky and spot a spectacular spotted lace monitor lurking around.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: North Sydney, North Sydney, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Drive through North Sydney and the stunning neighbourhoods of Sydney's lower and upper north shore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Admission to Australian Reptile Park
- Entry/Admission - Australian Reptile Park
- Entry/Admission - Brisbane Water National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bulgandry Aboriginal Engraving Site
- Entry/Admission - Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off to all Sydney hotels including air bnb accommodation.
Free Sydney Airport pick up and drop offs
Free cruise ship pick up and drop offs
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay
- White Bay at Rozelle
7 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Personalised Sydney Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.