Take a private and fully personalized, luxury day trip along the Derwent River through the delightful town of New Norfolk, on to Mt Field National Park. A short 10-minute walk to the Russell Falls for a beautiful photo opportunity. Feed the fish at the Salmon Ponds and see a fish frenzy. A lunch stop at New Norfolk then a visit to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to see native Australian animals.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Personalised Tasmanian Tours, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Pick up and drop off at your accommodation or port in the greater Hobart area
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Russell Falls, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania Australia
Walk to Russell Falls - 25min return and/or Tall Trees Walk 1 hr total
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salmon Ponds Heritage Hatchery and Gardens, Plenty, Tasmania, Australia 70 Salmon Ponds Rd Take the A10 and B62 north out of Hobart, New Norfolk, Tasmania 7140 Australia
Feed the fish. Enjoy walking by the ponds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Feed Kangaroos, Meet other native animals including Tasmanian Devils, Wombats, Echidna, Birds
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Russell Falls
- Entry/Admission - Salmon Ponds Heritage Hatchery and Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from outside your accommodation or port terminal.
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Mac 2/3
- Mac 4/5
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Personalised Tasmanian Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.