Take a private, luxury and fully personalized day trip to Bruny Island, taste the local food and wine, oysters, cheese, chocolate. Explore the beautiful old lighthouse on Cape Bruny, Truganini Lookout, Mavista Nature Walk and Adventure Bay Beach.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Personalised Tasmanian Tours, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Pickup and drop off to your accommodation or port in Greater Hobart
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kettering, Kettering, Kingborough, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Your private guide and car will pick you up from your accommodation or Hobart cruise ship terminal and take you south to Kettering, a beautiful town on the shores of the D’Entrecasteaux Channel.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: South Bruny National Park, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7151 Australia
Travel through the National Park until you get to Cape Bruny where you will see stunning views out to The Friars.
Stop At: Cape Bruny Lighthouse, 1750 Lighthouse Rd, Bruny Island, Tasmania Australia
You will then travel out to the Cape Bruny Lighthouse and climb the stairs where most days you can see as far as Pedra Branca.
Here you are able to purchase a ticket for a tour to the top of the lighthouse and the guide will share with you stories of those that ran it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Adventure Bay, Adventure Bay, Bruny Island, Tasmania
Next you will travel to Adventure Bay Beach and take the Mavista Nature Walk on the lookout for the White Wallaby.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bruny Island Chocolate Company, 55 Adventure Bay Rd South Bruny National Park, South Bruny, Bruny Island, Tasmania 7150 Australia
On the way back to the ferry you will have the chance to drop into to see the locally made chocolate, cheese, oysters and honey.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 adult's per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Bruny Island Chocolate Company
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from outside your accommodation or port terminal.
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Mac 2/3
- Mac 4/5
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Personalised Tasmanian Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.