This Private Tour commences at your pick up location in the Perth city area or at a predetermined beach Restaurant of your choosing.
Perth sunsets take place over the Indian Ocean, and they can be spectacular. The beach is approximately 25 minutes drive from the city. Sunset times vary from summer to winter so start times will be advised following your booking request.
The Twilight Tour can commence with a complimentary local sparkling wine or a refreshing beer as the sun sets, and then progress to Perth for a tour of the lights of the city.
Reflections on the river, modern and heritage buildings are all beautiful in the colourful lights of the night and if you’re a photographer we can find all the best locations and angles for you.
For couples, this is a beautiful start to a special occasion and for friends or small families, its just loads of fun.
Tour duration is approximately 4 hours
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Beach WA 6015, Australia
A number of excellent seaside restaurants at City Beach and a grassy beachside parkland make City Beach a great start point to this twighlight tour. Book yourselves a table and I can meet you on the grass with deckchairs, blanket, bubbles and a cheeseboard for the sunset over the Indian Ocean.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
As a first stop, the views of the city from Kings Park offer a moment to take in the scale of the city and its buildings and features.Ferries light their way across the Swan river and the Perth Hills can be seen on the eastern horizon.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Narrows Bridge, Kwinana Freeway, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
From under the spans of the Narrows bridge fishermen try their luck and photographers snap up panoramas and portraits.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: South Perth Foreshore, Mend St/South Perth Esplanade Near Mends St Jetty, South Perth, Western Australia 6151 Australia
We stop for a walk around the South Perth Foreshore as Ferries come and go and the city skyline offers beautiful reflections on the Swan River. Large Frill Necked Lizard, Numbat and Emu sculptures on the foreshore also offer photo props.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Matagarup Bridge, Perth, Western Australia Australia
The beautiful arches of the Matagarup FootBridge span the Swan River at East Perth, and its lighting displays complement the impressive Optus Stadium reflections.You can take a leisurely walk across the bridge to the stadium if you like of simply enjoy the views from the riverside.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perth Council, St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia
A number of iconic buildings in the city are famous for their lighting displays and Council House is probably the most famous because of its unusual 60's exterior.St Georges Cathedral and the State Treasury Buildings are opposite.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Highly recommended as an end to a special day or a prelude to a special night out.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can book an early dinner at a coastal restaurant before sunset and begin the tour on the Beach.
- Complimentary Bubbles (Local Sparkling Wine) & Fresh Fruit & Cheese
- Cold storage (ice) and glasses
- Knowledgeable and experienced guide/driver
- Excellent music and comfortable airconditioned car
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel Pick up by arrangement.
- No smoking in the car please
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Perths Tiny Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.