Our unique private Kids Explorer Tour showcase some of the coolest parts of our beautiful city. We know the importance of play and safety and Perth is a very clean and green family friendly place.
Time with kids is precious and we try and make every moment special even if its in the car getting from one place to another. The flexibility of this Tour means we can move on when you like, or stay if you're having a wild time!
When you want to start and when you want to end is largely up to you. Generally though, these tours begin around 9am and can go until sunset if you like.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
This massive parkland contains numerous kid friendly spaces for kids of all ages. Bushwalks and city views as well as nature play environments.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Heirisson Island, Western Australia, Australia
How about a Kangaroo hunt?....only minutes from the city centre is a magical island in the middle of the Swan River. Let me take you for a walk to find a few lazy female kangaroos sitting around chatting and doing their nails in the sun....
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Perth City Farm, 1 City Farm Pl next to Claisebrook Train Station, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
Located only a few minutes from the city centre is Perths City Farm. A buzzing community space located in the historical Old Perth Tram Workshops, this funky space has graffiti artworks, vegie gardens & fruit trees, chickens, ducks and roosters. Some very creative sculptures and art also populate the Farm space.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Numerous sheltered coves and natural shorelines can be found along the banks of the beautiful Swan River and I can show you all my favourite places. Small limestone caves, clifftop views and river sandbars are all part of this tour and kids can have a lot of fun along the riverbank.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cottesloe Beach, Marine Parade, Cottesloe, Western Australia 6011 Australia
Probably Perths most iconic and popular local beach. "Cott" is famous for its white sandy beach, its sheltered areas and open waves. There are also great coffee and a range of excellent restaurants nearby so lunch is always an option here too.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings of 5 or more people must be made at least 1 week in advance of the Tour.
- At least 1 Adult must accompany kids.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Knowledgeable, experienced dad/uncle, fun Guide
- Chilled water bottles
- Cool storage if you want to bring food & drinks (on request)
- Kangaroo Hunt on Hierisson Island
- Flexibility to take lunch anytime anywhere.
- Flexibility to stay or move on anytime
- Entry/Admission - Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Entry/Admission - Perth City Farm
- Entry/Admission - Swan River
- Entry/Admission - Cottesloe Beach
- Entry Fees to some Museums, Penguin Island if included, Caversham Wildlife Park etc
Traveler pickup is offered
You must advise me of your pickup location for the Tour to take place. I pick up travelers from their designated Hotel, inner city accommodation or inner Metro residence.
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Fremantle Port Authority, 1 Cliff St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
7 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Perths Tiny Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.