Our walking tour is very well researched, covers the colonial history as well as current tourism developments and attractions, has been attended by all ages, presented by a passionate tour guide.
About This Deal
Our walking tour is showcasing Hobart's past & present, is physically not demanding and has been attended by all ages.Explore the colonial history of Hobart alongside historic architectural treasures.
• Battery Point Sculpture Trail, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Pictures & drawings of Hobart, Salamanca and Battery Point
- Alcoholic Beverages - Food and Beverage Items
Salamanca Arts Centre, 77 Salamanca Pl, Battery Point TAS 7004, Australia
2 hours 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Peter Lutz in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.