In this hands on cooking class I am sharing and teaching new cooking techniques in a fun & safe environment.
I strongly believe in local, seasonal products including my own organic vegetables, herbs, honey and eggs to produce a restaurant style 4 course lunch.
The cooking class is designed to give you the confidence to produce the same menu at home without expensive equipment and tools.
The experience includes all recipes & a little gift
About This Deal
- Discuss and explain menu with guests
- Briefing about food safety
- Hands on preparation in a good team spirit and cooking of a seasonal 4 course lunch
- Passing on tricks of the trade, knife skills
• Baked Huon Mushroom, Kale Pesto Ricotta, Parmesan Crisp
• Pickled Beetroot, Caramelised Walnuts, Persian Feta, Citrus
• Seared Wallaby, Sweet Potato Crush, Jus Gras, Winter Vegetables
• Chocolate Souffle, Espresso Gelato
• Freshly Baked Almond Biscotti, Coffee & Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please inform me about personal food allergies
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
38 Taroona Cres, Taroona TAS 7053, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Peter Lutz in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.