Take a virtual journey into the wonderful world of the Southern Ocean and Antarctica and engage with the many interactive and immersive experiences in this exhibition, a joint venture between Phillip Island Nature Parks and WWF-Australia.
What You'll Get
Daily guided tours now available at 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm. These 20 minute Guided Tours commence by the Ticketing Desk.
‘The Lab’ is jam packed with fun-filled hands on activities designed to entertain and educate. ‘Feel the freeze’ as you enter the Antarctic Chill Zone before checking out your thermal image and comparing it to an Emperor penguin. Check out the Virtual Cafe or try and sink a bowling ball!
The Sound Lab and Research Station offer an insight into the sights and sounds of Antarctic wildlife with animal calls, microscopes and fascinating specimens. With the remarkable Antarctic landscape as the backdrop, the unique wildlife, ongoing research activities, and the critically important conservation values of this remote continent will come alive before your eyes.
The final level is one of complete immersion in what can only be described as a stunning and breathtaking, state of the art multimedia experience. Find yourself enthralled by the audio visual spectacle which puts you right in the heart of the action. All thanks to the cutting-edge ‘augmented reality’ technology, you will be able to stand on an ice floe and feel like you can reach out to pat a penguin, stroke a seal or marvel at a whale which all appear on the screen with you.
4 Park Pass Upgrade
Book the 4 Park Pass ticket options to see some of the other attractions on Phillip Island, with guaranteed savings. This option includes entry to the Koala Conservation Centre as well as Antarctic Journey, Penguin Parade General Viewing and Churchill Island Heritage Farm.
Important: The date you select at time of booking will be the date of your Penguin Parade Entry. You then have the flexibility to either see all attractions in one day, or alternatively, the Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm or Antarctic Journey can be visited once within six months of the Penguin Parade date, either before or after your Penguin Parade visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm Opening Times (4 Park Pass)
- Daily farming activities:
- 2.10pm cow milking
- 2.30pm sheep shearing
- 2.45pm whip cracking
- 3.05pm working dogs
- 3.20pm sheep shearing
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade (4 Park Pass)
- Ticket holders should plan to arrive at least 1 hour before penguin arrival time.
- Please check tour departure time on your e-ticket and call +61 3 5951 2830 at least 24 hours in advance of your visit to confirm your tour departure time.
- The date you select at time of booking will be the date of your Penguin Parade Entry. You then have the flexibility to either see all attractions in one day, or alternatively, the Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm or Antarctic Journey can be visited once within six months of the Penguin Parade date, either before or after your Penguin Parade visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Nobbies Centre (Home of the Antarctic Journey)
1320 Ventnor Road, Summerlands Victoria, 3922
Koala Conservation Centre (4 Park Pass)
1810 Phillip Island Road, Phillip Island Victoria 3923
Penguin Parade (4 Park Pass)
1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Victoria 3922
Churchill Island Heritage Farm (4 Park Pass)
246 Samuel Amess Drive, Churchill Island, Newhaven 3925
Antarctic Journey Opening Times
- Summer: 10am – approx. 7pm (Opening at 2pm on Christmas Day)
- Autumn: 10am – approx. 4pm
- Winter: 10am – approx. 3pm
- Spring: 10am – approx. 5pm
Koala Conservation Opening Times (4 Park Pass)
- 10am to 5pm daily (First Sunday in April to first Saturday in October)
- 10am to 5:30pm daily (February 1 to first Saturday in April and first Sunday in October to Christmas Day)
- 10am to 6pm (Boxing Day to end of January)
- 2pm to 5:30pm (Christmas Day)
Churchill Island Heritage Farm Opening Times (4 Park Pass)
- Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Phillip Island Penguin Parade (4 Park Pass)
Ticket holders should plan to arrive at least 1 hour before penguin arrival time.
Please check tour departure time on your e-ticket and call +61 3 5951 2830 at least 24 hours in advance of your visit to confirm your tour departure time.
1 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.