Enjoy exceptional wildlife viewing at Phillip Island during a boat cruise to Seal Rocks, Australia’s largest fur seal colony, followed by a visit to the Nobbies blowhole or National Surfing Reserve at Cat Bay. Your cruise can be combined with admission to the Penguin Parade and other fun attractions like the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm. A variety of options allows you to customize your tour and plan a fun day for the whole family.
What You'll Get
Make your way to Cowes Jetty to board your high-speed RIB (rigid-hulled inflatable boat) for a wildlife cruise to Seal Rocks. Throughout the tour, your onboard ranger-guide expertly locates seals, whales, dolphins, penguins and seabirds while providing informative commentary on the history and ecology of the area.
When you get close to Seal Rocks, watch the seals play and bark on the rocks, or pop their heads out of the water near your boat. The boat is equipped with underwater cameras that allow you a glimpse of the action beneath the waves, too.
Depending on which option you choose, you also see other famous spots around Phillip Island on your return journey to Cowes Jetty (see Itinerary below for options and details). Your return is timed so that you are back on shore for the Penguin Parade, if you choose that option. Warm layers are recommended as the temperature can vary throughout the day and drop in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum age is 4 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Bottled water
- Guided Ranger
- Waterproof jacket
- Round-trip boat
- Penguin Parade viewing (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Phillip Island Nature Park in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.