Personalised photography workshop and tour of the best and little known places on and around Phillip Island, Victoria Australia.
We are very unique in the photography world because:
We are professional educators
We are professional photographers
We have intimate and expert knowledge of our area
We combine a passion for the environment with photography education
We create an adventure for photographers regardless of physical capacity
We are two photographers with different perspectives and styles
We are licensed by Parks Victoria and Phillip Island Nature Park
We are artists
We are fun
About This Deal
Stunning coastal scenery including granite monoliths and high cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Wallabies and various sea birds are seen frequently on this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Custom photography workshop & scenic wildlife and landscape tour.
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Photo Rangers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.