Sleep in, avoid the Sydney traffic peak and avoid the tour group crowds. The summer bushfires burnt out parts of the Blue Mountains. Visit one area to see first hand the devastation and how quickly nature recovers. This will replace one of our walks until June 2020.
Listen to sounds of nature, as we take you along the bush trails and discover majestic waterflows and waterfalls. Bushwalks, remote lookouts and treks. Capture photos of the Three Sisters in the glow of the late afternoon sunlight when most of the other big tour groups have long left the area.
This is an immersive ten hours to enjoy this famous UNESCO listed area. A small group fully guided tour including snacks, bottled water and hot dinner. Watch the late afternoon sunlight across a valley before we retreat to a local hotel and enjoy a great Aussie pub dinner. There is so much to see in this region and is ideal for nature lovers or travelers who want to avoid the tourist traps. A truly different Blue Mountains tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lincoln's Rock, 51 Little Switzerland Dr, Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales 2782 Australia
Amazing views across the Valley
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, New South Wales 2780 Australia
An adventure walk to beautiful views and a majestic waterfall. Less mobile people can do the shorter walk or choose to visit Scenic World
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Leura Cascades, Cliff Drive, Leura, New South Wales Australia
An bushwalk to the Cascades and waterfall. Less mobile people can do the shorter walk or choose to visit Scenic World
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout (sunset), 258-276 Cliff Dr, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Wide views of the setting sun and unusual rock formations
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
View the Three sisters as the sun highlights the sandstone structures. The very best time to photograph this iconic landmark.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Dinner - Alcoholic or soft drinks available to purchase
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls
- Entry/Admission - Leura Cascades
- Entry/Admission - Echo Point Lookout
- Scenic World Entry at own expense
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Picture Me Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.