Photograph the most beautiful harbour in the world. Enjoy the Golden Hour and uncover the beauty of the night. The last rays of daylight and Sydney Harbour comes alive after dark to provide a unique photographic canvass. We get you taking great photos and discover some unique locations. An experienced photographer will support the camera or smartphone user with tips to ensure you get the knowledge as well as the shot. Explore the scenery and history of one of the most picturesque city harbors of the world. Your local guide will take you to hidden hot-spot locations around The Rocks, panoramic city views from a nearby park and drive you to some amazing spots to photograph the Sydney Harbour. Discover some of the best kept secret locations and improve your photography. Ideal for people who want to discover Sydney's landmarks and take better photos.Locations and time may vary
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Enjoy a quick walk through cobbled laneways and discover some historic, out of the way locations. We also review some fundamental photography concepts.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Observatory Hill, Watsons Road Millers Point, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Panoramic harbour views. Amazing grand old trees
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
One of the best views of Sydney Harbour and the Opera House. Take some photos at the waters edge and learn how to compose a photo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Milsons Point, Milsons Point, North Sydney, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
Beautiful harbour views beside the Harbour Bridge, sweeping across to the Opera House. Learn advance night photography skills, capture postcard images as the sun sets. enjoy a wine and cheese here too
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Blues Point Reserve, Corner Blues Point Road and Henry Lawson Drive, McMahons Point, North Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Panoramic Views from the north side of Sydney
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A hat, sunscreen and light jacket
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Professional photographer guide
- Air conditioned transport
- Handout notes
- Share loan tripods
- Cool drink (alcoholic or non) and nibbles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Picture Me Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.