Discover Sydney’s beauty and history as we explore iconic landmarks of Sydneys early settlement. Our morning walk includes Observatory Hill, cobblestone lanes of The Rocks and a walk on our famous Harbour Bridge. We take a habour ferry ride across to Cockatoo Island, a UNESCO World Heritage listed site to enjoy the magnificent harbour views and discover the history of this inner harbour island. A local, pro photographer guide will give you a helpful tips and advice about how to get the best from your camera or smartphone along the way.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, Cockatoo Island, New South Wales Australia
Explore the island, the colonial structures and old shipyard warehouses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Observatory Hill, Watsons Road Millers Point, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Panoramic harbour views
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Picture Me Sydney, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
A local guide who is a keen photographer. Happy to take a few photos and give tips and tricks on better photography
Stop At: Barangaroo Foreshore Walk, Hickson Road, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
This newly created foreshore area is just near Darling Harbour. New buildings, parklands and pathways
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Lunch is included and we take you to a unique aussie experience.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hero of Waterloo Hotel, 81 Lower Fort Street Millers Point, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy a great lunch at one of the oldest Sydney pubs
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Light lunch
- Professional photographer guide
- Handout notes
- Entry/Admission - Cockatoo Island
- tea or coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
35 Harrington St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Picture Me Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.