A full day tour to appreciate the Aussie culture, countryside and our way of life. Picture Me Sydney let you sleep in, avoid the Sydney traffic and tourist crowds of the Mountains.
Listen to sounds of nature, the birds and water flows as we take you on an immersive, nature tour. Discover the beauty of this UNESCO listed region. We are the only tour to stay for dinner at a local hotel and watch sunset over the Megalong Valley.
Travel in executive comfort for an out-of-the-ordinary experience that will leave a lifelong impression and lasting memories.
This ten hour tour includes two one hour nature walks, amazing remote lookouts and the iconic Three Sisters at Echo Point. We can customize the tour locations or start time. Featherdale Wildlife Park or other locations.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Picture Me Sydney, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Two central pickup points to meet your guide
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park, Auburn, Greater Sydney, New South Wales
The location of Sydney Olmpics 2000. A quick tour and rest break
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lincoln's Rock, 51 Little Switzerland Dr, Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales 2782 Australia
Very remote lookout with breathtaking views of Jamieson Valley
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wentworth Falls Lookout, Wentworth Falls, New South Wales 2780 Australia
A 70 minute adventure walk. Enjoy dramatic cliff edge views, waterfalls and nature
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Leura Cascades, Cliff Drive, Leura, New South Wales Australia
A serene walk alongside a river that leads to waterflows and cascades. Great photo opportunities
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
View the Three Sisters in the late afternoon sun when all the travel tours have left this region. The very best time to enjoy this iconic lookout
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Katoomba, Katoomba, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
A lovely local hotel to enjoy a pub dinner that is included.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
A beautiful remote lookout to gaze out across the Jamieson Valley. Watch the sun begin to set over this wilderness
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We require you to wear a facemask whilst travelling in our vehicle
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by executive air conditioned vehicle
- Flexible itinerary to include your checklist ( subject to time)
- Dinner - Choose your meal from a wide menu at a local hotel
- Entry/Admission - Wentworth Falls Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Leura Cascades
- Entry/Admission - Echo Point Lookout
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect you from the agreed pickup. We will be driving a white van and our guide will have a Picture Me Sign
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Wilson Parking - Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Picture Me Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.