Ballarat is a beautiful town in an area loaded with history, surrounded by stunning farmland and nature. First settled in 1838, Ballarat exploded with the discovery of gold in 1851. To this day Ballarat remains a vibrant example of Australian culture, food and local experiences. A hot air balloon flight over the Ballarat region is an experience like no other, serene and entertaining.
What You'll Get
The city is famous for the 1854 tax-revolt known as the Eureka Rebellion. ... Ballarat is known for its history, culture and its well-preserved Victorian era heritage, with much of the city subject to heritage overlays.
• Lake Wendouree, Ballarat Botanical Gardens, Ballarat, Victoria 3353 Australia
• Buffet Breakfast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Breakfast - Champagne Breakfast at RACV Goldfields following your flight.
- Please provide email address in booking.
RACV Goldfields Resort, 1500 Midland Hwy, Creswick VIC 3363, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Picture This Ballooning - Melbourne and Yarra Valley in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.