Set sail aboard a beautiful 58 foot sailing yacht for a memorable sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour. Enjoy some local organic wines accompanied by a a gourmet cheese platter while you sail past the Sydney Opera House and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and soak up views of the sun setting over the city.
What You'll Get
• Board Pilgrim at Rose Bay at 5.45pm sharp
• Enjoy a selection of Tamburlaine Organic Wines (no red wines), beer or soft drinks accompanied by a delicious cheese platter
• Pull out sail and enjoy the peace (wind permitting)
• Sail past the Sydney Opera House and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
• Other sights can be included on request (time permitting)
• Watch the lights come up and the sun go down over the city
• Return to Rose Bay at approximately 7.45pm
Your sunset sail begins at Rose Bay, Sydney where your hosts for the evening Clare and Paul will welcome you aboard a beautiful 58 foot sailing yacht, Pilgrim.
After a full briefing to ensure all guests feel comfortable and safe you will head out into the Harbour and pull up sails.
Pilgrim is the perfect yacht for a sunset cruise. She's stable and very comfortable with a large foredeck and two cockpits - so plenty of seating and space for you to spread out and relax.
The number of guests is kept to a minimum to ensure a very personal service to you - whether you want to learn about sailing, have a go a helming the boat or just sit back and relax.
On board there is selection of Tamburlaine Organic Wines (note: no red wine) for guests to enjoy. Alternatively if you’re a non-wine drinker, beer and soft drinks are available too.
There is also a selection of delicious cheeses and accompaniments to enjoy with your drinks as you relax and enjoy views of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge & other Sydney highlights.
Enjoy the peace as Pilgrim glides around the harbor while you watch the sun set over the city on the way back to Rose Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Beverages - selection of Tamburlaine Organic Wines, premium beers and soft drinks
- Light refreshments - cheese platter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Rose Bay Wharf, New South Wales, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pilgrim Sailing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.