This tour caters for everyone and gives you the opportunity to enjoy a walk in the great outdoors, with a delicious breakfast waiting at the end.
Take your choice of a stroll to Captain Cook Monument, or a leisurely 3.5km walk through scenic Mount Bates.
At the end of the walks, we all meet up on the clifftop for a delicious breakfast barbecue. This tour is also flexible. If you would prefer to sleep in and skip the bush walk, but would like to have breakfast on the clifftop, you can join the walkers at Captain Cook Monument and share in the festivities.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Captain Cook's Monument, Norfolk Island Australia
Captain Cook area is part of the Norfolk Island National Park and has beautiful sea views to the offshore rock formations like Bird rock and Elephant Rock. There are coastal walking tracks and BBQ facilities.
Captain Cook Monument marks the landing place of Captain James Cook RN, on his second voyage around the world on October 10, 1774'. He described the island as 'paradise'.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- These walks are not recommended for anyone with medical conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Breakfast barbecue
68 Taylors Rd, Burnt Pine 2899, Norfolk Island
Traveler pickup is offered
We could pick you up by bus.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pinetree Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.