If you’re looking for an experience that gives you a first-hand insight into Norfolk Island living, the Progressive Dinner is a must.
You will join a group of other Norfolk Island visitors to enjoy a 3-course meal, progressing to different Norfolk Island family homes.
Each home has been carefully selected - and each dinner host has a sensational story to tell. You’ll hear all about their family’s history and day-to-day life.
The Progressive Dinner is a fun night and a great way to meet the local people. You will come away with a true insight on life on Norfolk Island and our beautiful people.
(White wine and juice is available - feel free to BYO other drinks. Tea and Coffee included)
About This Deal
This experience gives you a first-hand insight into Norfolk Island living.
Enjoy a 3-course dinner progressing to different local Island homes. Your hosts will serve one course each, and give you some of their family history and take the time to answer your questions about their lives on Norfolk Island.
This is an incredibly popular evening on the Island, and something you don't want to miss.
• Norfolk Island, Norfolk Island
• Canapes - A selection of Canapes
• Main Course - A delicious Main Course of local produce
• Yummy Dessert - A delicious dessert
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Alcoholic Beverages - One drink is served with each course
- Tea and Coffee
- Soda/Pop - You are welcome to BYO Drinks
68 Taylors Rd, Burnt Pine 2899, Norfolk Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pinetree Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.