Departing from Mandurah's Eastern Foreshore jetty, this 45 minute cruise offers amazing 360' views of the local waterways and canals.
As you board The Pirate Ship one of our scallywag crew members will oversee your safe embarkment onto the vessel and ensure you're settled into your seat ready for departure. A pirate themed safety briefing from the crew and then we'll be underway through Mandurah's inland waterways.
Our crew will be offering short commentary as we see key landmarks in the area and you'll have the option to take photos with the crew, steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and lookout for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandurah War Memorial, 11 Leighton Pl Halls Head, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
Take your seats as we depart from the eastern foreshore and venture through Mandurah's inland waterways and canals on our fun pirate adventure for children and adults of all ages.
As we cruise through Mandurah's canals, you can steer the pirate wheel, ring the bell or sit back and enjoy the scenery and lookout for the wildlife that call the Mandurah canals home, including the famous bottlenose dolphins.
* Dressing up with your favourite pirate attire.
* Take photos behind our pirate wheel.
* Lookout through the telescopes and beware of other pirates.
* Sightseeing opportunities for the ever popular bottlenose dolphins.
* Checkout the prestigious homes located on the Mandurah Canals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available for children and adults of all ages
- Please wear suitable footwear for a boat, no high heels allowed on the deck.
- Unfortunately no wheelchair access at this time.
- Booking in advance is recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Free parking available along Mandurah Terrace
- Use our costumes for great photo opportunities
- Free Sunscreen
- Free blankets as required for night trips
- Restroom on board
- Pirate Flags are available for purchase on the day for $3 each. Great fun for the kids to wave during the trip
- Cold drinks & snacks available aboard for purchase.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pirate Ship Mandurah in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.