Experience old-world flavours during your private tasting, of both current and back vintage wines, at the Pizzini Wines cellar door in Victoria's stunning King Valley. After your tasting, select a glass of wine to enjoy with an Italian style grazing platter in the Cellar Door grounds.
About This Deal
Pizzini has been pioneering the growing and making of northern Italian wine varieties in Australia’s King Valley since the mid-1980s and this passion and commitment continues today.
Enjoy a tutored tasting at Cellar Door, experiencing both current and back vintage wines. Learn how site and the different ‘makers’ techniques have influenced wine styles over the years and discover first hand why Italian wine varietals shine with food.
After your tasting, select a glass of wine to enjoy with an Italian style grazing platter in the Cellar Door grounds.
• Pizzini Wines, 175 King Valley Rd, Whitfield, Victoria 3733 Australia
• Italian Style Grazing Platter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Tutored wine tasting
- Italian style grazing platter with a glass of wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pizzini Wines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.