A food experience like no other. Our chef takes you on a guided tour of the Port Douglas region, collecting fresh produce from local farms for a delicious three course lunch starring Barramundi. Take in the tropical scenery. Meet local farmers, hear stories and taste produce. Lunch is served a local winery and where you will enjoy a tasting. Sharing the experience with a small group of people guarantees a personal experience. We are passionate about the region and it's produce and love sharing it with visitors. Farm store and cellar door sales avail
Please note that the tour operates Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Douglas, Port Douglas, Queensland
Let us show you the best of Port Douglas on a plate!
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transfers, entry to farms, wine tasting and lunch.
1: Wildlife Habitat, Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
2: Raintrees Cafe, 2-6 Foxton Ave, Mossman QLD 4873, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Port Douglas accommodation, including Holiday houses. If your accommodation is not on the pick up list, let us know where you are staying. NOT staying in Port Douglas? Meet at Wildlife Habitat for guest from Cairns and South of Port Douglas. Meet at Raintrees Cafe for guest staying at Silky Oaks, Daintree Ecolodge and North of Port Douglas.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Port on a Plate in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.