This is a luxury tour in Mercedes Benz vehicles. Your driver/guide will be a business owner. Pricing is “All-Inclusive”.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Submariners’ Walk Heritage Trail, New Farm on the Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
View the site of the U.S. Submarine Base during WWII
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: MacArthur Museum Brisbane, 201 Edward St MacArthur Chambers building, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Guided tour of General Douglas MacArthur's headquarters in Brisbane during WWII
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Coot-tha Lookout, 1012 Sir Samuel Griffith Drive Brisbane Lookout, Mt Coot-Tha, Brisbane, Queensland 4066 Australia
Enjoy the views over Brisbane City before having a two course restaurant lunch and beverage at this site of a US base during WWII
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Queensland Maritime Museum, Southbank (near the Goodwill Bridge), Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
Guided tour of the museum at the site of the dry dock used by the U.S. South-Pacific Fleet during WWII
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Newstead House, Cnr: Breakfast Creek Rd & Newstead Avenue Newstead, Brisbane, Queensland 4006 Australia
Explore American memorials at Lyndon B Johnson Place in the grounds of Newstead House. Newstead House is Brisbane's oldest surviving house and base for US Signals Regiment during WWII
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: TradeCoast Central Heritage Park, 87 Schneider Rd Eagle Farm, Brisbane, Queensland 4009 Australia
If time permits, learn the significance of Hangar No.7 and the Allison Engine Testing Stands at the site of what was a US airfield during WWII
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Lunch - Two course restaurant lunch and beverage at The Summit Restaurant, Mt Coot-tha (Brisbane's highest point).
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water - Still or sparkling
- All Fees and Taxes
- Driver/Guide with live commentary
- Direct Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - MacArthur Museum Brisbane
- Entry/Admission - Mount Coot-tha Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Queensland Maritime Museum
- Optional Gratuities
- Optional purchase of souvenirs
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick directly from Brisbane City hotels, airport or cruise ship terminal. Please advise the name of your hotel or pick up location when booking.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Prestige Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.