Small-group day trip from Brisbane City in a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle for groups of 2 - 12 passengers.
Experience three different Australian experiences in the one day – Indigenous Experience (talk by an Aboriginal elder, boomerang painting and play a didgeridoo), visit an award winning winery and indulge in a two course lunch at an award winning restaurant, and finally see iconic Australian wildlife. There is an option to upgrade to an Exclusive Private tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spirits of the Red Sand, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
This tour offers three different Australian experiences in the one day – Indigenous Experience (talk by an Aboriginal elder, boomerang throwing and play a didgeridoo). Morning tea is included at this location.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sirromet Wines, 850 Mount Cotton Rd, Mount Cotton, Queensland 4165 Australia
Visit an award winning winery and participate in the winery tour, a premium wine tasting and then indulge in a two-course lunch at Restaurant Lurleens. Lunch and beverage included.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, 708 Jesmond Rd Fig Tree Pocket, Brisbane, Queensland 4069 Australia
Walk through the kangaroo enclosure to see kangaroos, wallabies and emus up close, and see over 100 koalas at the largest and oldest koala sanctuary in the world. You may also see wombats, echidna, platypus, tasmanian devil, dingo, crocodiles and more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 13 years of age
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (minimum 2) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Enclosed shoes are required for the winery tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - Devonshire Tea
- Snacks - Snacks in vehicle
- Lunch - Two-course lunch, with a glass of wine, at Restaurant Lurleen's
- Bottled water - Still or sparkling
- Direct Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Free WiFi on board.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting at Sirromet Winery
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Spirits of the Red Sand
- Entry/Admission - Sirromet Wines
- Entry/Admission - Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Additional wine may be purchased separately with lunch
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Prestige Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.