Small-group day trip from Brisbane City in a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle.
Be prepared to have your taste buds tantalised as we explore the unique produce of the Scenic Rim. Meet the locals as you sample their home grown produce. The Australian bush scenery is something to behold.
Our first stop will be at Towri Sheep Cheeses – Guests get to see sheep being milked, pat baby lambs and enjoy a cheese tasting platter.
Next is The Overflow Estate 1895 Vineyard. Hear the story of this magnificent property as you sample their unique selection of wines.
Next stop is the nearby Scenic Rim Brewery where you may sample the locally produced craft beers.
Final stop for the day will be Summer Land Camels – Australia’s largest Camel dairy and wild camel training centre. Enjoy lunch, a farm tour and camel ride.
This tour can be upgraded to an Exclusive Private Tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Towri Sheep Cheeses, 206 Saville Rd, Allenview QLD 4285, Australia
Guests to Towri will see the sheep being milked, pat baby lambs and enjoy a cheese tasting platter, accompanied by locally grown coffee and sheep milk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Overflow Estate 1895, 1660 Beaudesert-Boonah Rd, Beaudesert, Queensland 4285 Australia
Arrive at The Overflow Estate 1895 Vineyard.
Hear the story of this magnificent property set on the edge of Wyaralong Dam as you sample the selection of wines. Nibble on cheese and crackers and receive a Free Bottle of Wine of your choice to take home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scenic Rim Brewery, 898 Reckumpilla St Cnr Anders Rd, Mount Alford, Queensland 4310 Australia
Sample the locally produced craft beer paddle and hear from the owner on how this brewery was established and how the beers were were given their very Aussie names.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Summer Land Camels, 8 Charles Chauvel Dr, Harrisville, Queensland 4307 Australia
Here, you can enjoy a two-course lunch, complete a Camel Farm Deluxe Experience, enjoy a 15 minute camel ride and then finish the day with camel canapes and mocktails on the balcony.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any special dietary requirements when booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water - Still or sparkling
- Food tasting
- Lunch - Two-course lunch at Summer Land Camels
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting at The Overflow Estate 1895 Vineyard
- Driver/guide with live commentary
- Direct Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Towri Sheep Cheeses
- Entry/Admission - The Overflow Estate 1895
- Entry/Admission - Scenic Rim Brewery
- Entry/Admission - Summer Land Camels
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick directly from Brisbane City hotels, airport or cruise ship terminal. Please advise the name of your hotel or pick up location when booking.
Brisbane City Hotels
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Prestige Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.