• Sydney Opera House• Conservatorium of Music• Hyde Park• St. Mary’s Cathedral• Royal Botanic GardensExperience: Historical, UNESCOEncounter rich historical landmarks with expert guides; Visit locations designated as World Heritage Sites by the United NationsStyle: GuidedMultiple local tour guides/drivers available throughout your tour/activityGroup Type: Standard groupTour with fellow travelers from all over the worldActivity Level: ModerateDesigned for travelers in good health who are comfortable with light walking or hiking
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Sydney City Tour
The Sydney Opera House Essential Tour will introduce you to the innovation, creativity and controversy that forged this remarkable building.
Sydney - set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world’s most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbourside suburbs and friendly people epitomise the vibrance of this spectacular city.
• A brief walking tour of the Historic Rocks area - the birthplace of Sydney
• Sydney Opera House
• Conservatorium of Music
• Hyde Park
• St. Mary’s Cathedral
• Parliament House
• Art Gallery of NSW
• Royal Botanic Gardens
• Sydney Town Hall
• Sydney Tower
• Darling Harbour
• Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair - great photo opportunity of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House!
• The Royal Australian Naval Base - Garden Island
• Lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the eastern suburbs
• Visit famous Bondi Beach
• Historic, trendy Paddington
• Bustling Chinatown + much much more!
Sydney Opera House:
• Join a guided tour of Australia’s most famous building. The Essential Tour will introduce you to the innovation, creativity and controversy that forged this remarkable building.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pick-up for this tour.
- Tours must operate around theatre obligations and are subject to change without notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Pick-up at selected hotels
- Transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional tour escort
- Hotel drop-off
- Tips for the guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs at 8:00am and normally returns at 2:00pm.
Hotel pick-up service is available at selected hotels. Tour concludes at Sydney Opera House.
Holiday Inn Sydney Airport O'Riordan St & Bourke Rd, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney 27 O'Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Mercure Sydney (Little Regent St entrance.) 818-820 George St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia
InterContinental (Macquarie St entrance.) 117 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Park Hyatt Sydney 7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Pier One Sydney Harbour 11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Holiday Inn Old Sydney 55 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Rydges World Square (Pitt Street Entrance) 389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel (Robinson Street Entrance) 90 William St, Sydney NSW 2011, Australia
Holiday Inn Potts Point 203 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
Hilton Sydney (Pitt Street Entrance) 488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Four Seasons Hotel (Harrington Street Entrance) 199 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
DeVere Hotel 44-46 MacLeay St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour 100 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
The York by Swiss-Belhotel 5 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Vibe Hotel Sydney (Goulburn St entrance.) 111 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
The Grace Hotel 77 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
ParkRoyal Darling Harbour 150 Day St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Wheat Road street side (Behind Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour.) Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Prime Visa Experts Pvt Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.