The perfect private tour for anyone (of all ages) who enjoy wildlife, nature, breathtaking scenery, history, (and wine!)!This day-trip covers two charming regions- the Yarra Valley (famous wine country) and Mount Dandenong (features a number of boutique mountain villages surrounded by pine, fern, and eucalyptus forests).
What You'll Get
This is a
Private Tour to the Yarra Valley (Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary) and Mount Dandenong (Puffing Billy Historic Steam Train Ride).
Please refer to this itinerary below as a guide of your day:
• 9.30 AM Pick up from your accommodation
• 10.30 AM Mount Dandenong
• Start your morning feeding wild native birds (cockatoos, rosellas, and galahs)
• Take a ride on the historic Puffing Billy steam train, which'll take you on a scenic journey through the lush forests of Mount Dandenong
• Yarra Valley wine region for lunch (there are many lunch options here from winery lunches and casual cafes).
• Healesville Sanctuary (an incredible wildlife sanctuary which focuses on the conservation of native Australian animals. This sanctuary features kangaroos, koalas, birds, tree kangaroos, platypus and many more unique wildlife!)
• Arrive at your accommodation by around 5/6 PM
*This is a flexible itinerary and may be tailored to suit you. Please let us know in advance if you'd like to have this day customized.
Our Tour Guides are all Accredited, Highly Reputable with 5-STAR reviews, and have their Advanced First-Aid Certificates.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise if there are any children below 7 who will require a child safety seat. Additional costs may apply*
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Port pick-up/drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private driver/guide
- Private tour in a luxury and comfortable vehicle
- Flexible Itinerary within the region*
- Meals and beverages/wine/tasting fees other than the water we provide are at guests' own expense.
From your accommodation in Melbourne City or your cruise ship.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Private Tours Victoria in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.