Private Guided Tour Hosted by an Expert Local- Straight to the 12 Apostles and the Port Campbell National Park region; home to all the gigantic limestone and sandstone cliffs and formations.
This is the perfect private tour for anyone who has limited time in Melbourne, shore-excursions, or anyone who isn't a fan of super long drives, but wants to tick the world-famous 12-Apostles off their bucket-list!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colac, Colac, Victoria
Pass through quaint country towns as you head toward the coast.
Pass By: Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Rd, Port Campbell VIC 3269, Australia
As you enter the Port Campbell National Park, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a small portion of the actual Great Ocean Road. It may not be the entire road (as that would be the full-day tour), but you'll be able to witness all the main highlights of this famous attraction.
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Enjoy a short boardwalk toward the spectacular and world-famous 12 Apostles!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Ancient gorge surrounded by gigantic limestone and sandstone formations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Razorback, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
A short, scenic stroll overlooking the rugged coastline of enormous, unique formations of the Port Campbell National Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 7 and under are required infant/booster seats by law. These are available for $35 AU per seat per tour.
- The car doesn’t have a wheelchair ramp, however, there’s plenty of luggage space to fit a wheelchair. The guest has to be able to step in and out of the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Complimentary Water
- Accommodation/Port pick-up/drop-off
- Luxury Vehicle
- National Park fees
- Private Guided Tour
- Taxes and Surcharges
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - The Razorback
- Airport pick-up/drop-off incur an additional fee
- Food and drinks (apart from the water we provide)
- Overtime rates may apply if the tour exceeds 8 hours ($90 AU per hour)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your accommodation/port details upon booking.
Additional fees of $150 AU for Airport pick-up & $80 AU for Airport drop-off (payable via cash to your tour guide).
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Avalon Airport, Geelong, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria Australia
Port of Melbourne
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Private Tours Victoria in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.