This is an excellent private tour for anyone who adores lush mountain forests with an abundance of magical pine trees, gigantic Mountain Ash trees, temperate rain forest, and quaint mountain villages! The day features a historic steam-train ride, known as the "Puffing Billy", which will take you on a scenic journey through Mount Dandenong; incorporated with a visit to an artistic sculpture garden set in a rain forest, which is inspired by Indigenous cultures; participate in wild and native bird-feeding, and sightseeing!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SkyHigh Mount Dandenong, 26 Observatory Rd, Mount Dandenong VIC 3767, Australia
Scenic view spot of Melbourne and its surrounds, situated on the summit of Mount Dandenong. This location also features a beautiful English Garden to wander through.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: William Ricketts Sanctuary, Mount Dandenong Tourist Road, Mount Dandenong, Victoria 3767 Australia
Magical sculpture gallery showcasing the authentic history of Australia, incorporated into the rainforest.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dandenong Ranges National Park, Sassafras VIC 3787, Australia
Participate in some native bird feeding at Mount Dandenong National Park. It's quite an exhilarating feeling to be surrounded by humongous Mountain Ash trees and have wild birds, such as Cockatoos and Rosellas peck seeds from your hands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Puffing Billy, Old Monbulk Rd, Belgrave VIC 3160, Australia
Enjoy an enchanting, historic steam train ride known as the Puffing Billy, through the panoramic forests of Mount Dandenong.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Emerald, Emerald, Queensland
A quaint mountain village in Mount Dandenong, where you may enjoy a relaxing, casual lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cardinia Reservoir Park, Wellington Road, Emerald, Victoria Australia
An impressive drive through a large, natural water reserve that is home to an abundance of native wildlife, including kangaroos.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most attractions have wheelchair access. The vehicle does not have a wheelchair ramp and guests must be able to step in and out of the vehicle. The vehicle has plenty of trunk space for a foldable wheelchair.
- Child safety seats are required by law for children aged 7 and under, which are $35 AUD per seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Complimentary Water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Modern Vehicle
- Private Guided Tour
- Puffing Billy Ride
- Taxes & Surcharges
- Entry/Admission - SkyHigh Mount Dandenong
- Entry/Admission - William Ricketts Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Entry/Admission - Puffing Billy
- Child safety seats for children 7 and under are $35 AUD per seat.
- Meals and beverages other than the water we provide.
Traveler pickup is offered
Accommodation/port pick-up/drop-off are complimentary within central Melbourne.
Airport pick-up/drop-off are an additional $150 AUD one-way (payable by cash to your tour guide).
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
Port of Melbourne
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Private Tours Victoria in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.