This is a private guided tour, hosted by an authentic local who calls Melbourne their home.
The itinerary is very flexible and we may customise everything completely to suit your style, your dietary preferences, and your biggest interests.
This tour is designed for you to get a good feel for what Melbourne has to offer as a city- especially since we are known as the "Foodies Capital of Australia".
As this is a completely flexible tour, it's suitable for anyone and everyone!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Degraves Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Start your day with a "Melbourne" coffee at one of the most popular local hubs for food & coffee lovers; Degraves Street.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Naked For Satan, 285 Brunswick St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
Feast on excellent modern tapas cuisine, overlooking views of Melbourne City at one of the funkiest hubs in Melbourne.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Birdwood Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Enjoy a lovely stroll through one of the most panoramic botanical gardens in Australia. You may even decide that you'd like to indulge in some delicious scones while immersing in the peaceful atmosphere.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brighton Bathing Boxes, Esplanade, Brighton VIC 3186, Australia
Take a visit to the colourful, heritage-listed Brighton Bathing Boxes, situated along the shoreline of Melbourne's Port Phillip Bay.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Kilda Beach, Jacka Boulevard West St Kilda, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
Visit St Kilda Beach, a hip beachside location with a vibrant atmosphere (especially on a warm day), and take a walk along the esplanade, on the pier, or sit down and people-watch at one of the many restaurants/bars/cafes along the beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child safety-seats are required by law for children aged 7 and under, which are available for an additional $35 AUD per seat (payable via cash to your tour guide).
- The restaurants and attractions mentioned in this itinerary are subject to availability. If certain places do not have availability, we have other options.
- The touring vehicles do not have a wheelchair ramp, therefore, guests' must be able to step in and out of the car.
- Please advise us of any dietary preferences or requirements, so that we can organise the most suitable options.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Complimentary Water
- Accommodation/Port pick-up/drop-off
- Private Well-Appointed Vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Taxes & Surcharges
- Child safety-seats for children 7 & under ($35 AU per seat, payable via cash to your guide)
- Airport pick-up/drop-off incurs an additional fee
- Meals & Drinks (apart from the complimentary water provided)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter your accommodation details.
Hotels within Melbourne City and Port pick-ups & drop-offs are complimentary.
Airport pick-up & drop-off are an additional $100 AUD one-way (payable via cash to your tour guide on the day).
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Avalon Airport, Geelong, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria Australia
Port of Melbourne
4 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Private Tours Victoria in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.