Sail the Whitsundays in a 62-ft gaff rigged schooner. Help out with the sails or chill on deck as the sails fill in the breeze. Head for the Whitsundays' iconic beach - Whitehaven. Disembark at Tongue Bay for a 10-minute walk to the Hill Inlet lookout. Capture some pics of the world's most photographed beach before heading down to experience the soft, white sand. Spend an hour and a half on the beach before heading back for lunch on board as you head for a beautiful snorkelling spot where the water is teaming with fish and the coral is dazzling. Then it's homeward bound while snacking on a fruit and cheese platter and the sails carry you back to Abell Point Marina.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Providence Whitsunday Sailing, Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Meet us under the umbrellas at the roundabout where we checkin. We do offer pickups. Please make sure you have told us where you want to be picked up from or meet us at 7 am at the marina.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Spend an hour or more on this world famous beach. Paddle in the shallows and see if you can say baby mantarays. Or splash in the turquoise waters. Lie on the silicate sand that never gets hot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hill Inlet Hill Inlet Whitsunday Island National Park Whitehaven Beach, 4802 Australia
Walk up to the lookout and see the world famous Whitehaven Beach from above. Easy access and boardwalk.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands National Park, 4802 Australia
Snorkel at one of the best snorkelling spots in the Whitsundays.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Hotel pick-up times and location will be listed in your voucher
- Please ensure if you are meeting us at Abell Point Marina South you are there at 7.15 am AT THE LATEST.
- Please also make sure you only choose a pickup place from our drop down list. Please DO NOT USE OTHER AS IT WILL HAVE NO PICKUP TIME. If you have a request that is not listed, YOU MUST CALL US ON 0427882062 to find out pickup time.
- THE BOAT DEPARTS AT 7.30 AM.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Abell Point North Marina (at the roundabout under the umbrellas) Please BE THERE BY 7.15 am AT THE LATEST.
THE BOAT DEPARTS AT 7.30 am
OR from the hotel pick-up selected at check-out.
PLEASE DO NOT LIST A PICKUP UNDER OTHER WITHOUT CONFIRMING WITH US A PICKUP TIME.
Returns to the original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Providence Whitsunday Sailing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.