This experience is all about creating special moments and giving you a true bird's-eye view of Brisbane's best treasures and landmarks. Our pilots are highly qualified professionals and welcome all onboard.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Our pilots will welcome you at reception and take you through a short pre-flight instruction. Your private flight from Archerfield airport will overlook many Brisbane must-sees and bustling areas, including South Bank, the Story Bridge, Woolloongabba stadium and many more!
Pass By: University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072 Australia
See UQ (St Lucia campus) from the sky, Brisbane's largest university and one of the highest-ranking learning facilities in Australia.
Pass By: Suncorp Stadium, 40 Castlemaine St, Brisbane, Queensland 4064 Australia
The home of Rugby League in Queensland.
Pass By: South Bank Parklands, South Bank, Brisbane, Queensland 4101 Australia
Before heading in towards Brisbane CBD, you'll do a fly-by of South Bank - featuring sub-tropical parklands, the blue lagoon, bustling boardwalks and the Queensland Museum.
Pass By: Woolloongabba QLD 4102, Australia
Fly-by The Gabba, the iconic sports stadium in Brisbane.
Pass By: Story Bridge, Main Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4160 Australia
The Story Bridge is a heritage-listed structure in Brisbane and another iconic must-see from the air.
Pass By: Mt Coot-Tha, Brisbane Botanic Garden, Brisbane, Queensland 4066 Australia
Mt Coot-tha is the headquarters for television towers in Brisbane, surrounded by lush bushland with amazing panoramic views of the City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Operating under an approved COVID-Safe Plan
- Flights are subject to weather conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Use of Noise Cancelling Headsets
- Bottled water
404 Wirraway Ave, Archerfield QLD 4108, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/27/2022 - 3/31/2022
|Saturday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM04:30 PM - 05:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pterodactyl Helicopters Pty. Ltd. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.