How good does our boat look in this picture? You only visit this beautiful oyster farm on the 3hr long tour. You will up close see the vastness of the prime oyster growing area of the world famous Coffin Bay oysters. We motor the approximately 16km out to our oyster lease at the entrance to the Coffin Bay water way. We will certainly visit an oyster farm and explain about farming oysters and take the time to pluck fresh ones to open and enjoy. 1 dozen oysters per person. Your tour guide will be the oyster farmer who will share knowledge about oyster farming, its history and explore the Coffin Bay water ways. You will experience the beauty of the pristine coast line, but with more time to spot the seals at "The Brothers" islands and slow to enjoy the dolphins if they appear along the way. Travel the coastline of Coffin Bay national park. We require minimum 2 people in total booked on this tour for it to proceed.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Coffin Bay National Park, Coffin Road, Coffin Bay, South Australia 5607 Australia
We cruise along the coastline so that you are able to enjoy the view of this gorgeous Coffin Bay National Park from the sea. This is after we have stopped off in the growing and fattening oyster farms at the entrance to the Coffin Bay water way some 16 km from the township of Coffin Bay. After eating fresh oysters plucked from the sea and viewing the national park we will stop off at the Brother Islands to check out our very small seal population on our way back to the drop off location back at the Coffin Bay boat ramp.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - 1 doz Coffin Bay Pacific Oysters freshly plucked from the ocean before your eyes, shucked on the boat to enjoy fresh from the sea.
- Alcoholic Beverages - We are a licensed boat so you can purchase a beer or wine to enjoy with your fresh oysters at an additional cost.
Coffin Bay Boat Ramp, Coffin Bay SA 5607, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pure Coffin Bay Oysters and Farm Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.