Our camel ride in Alice Springs is a great experience for all ages and a fun family-friendly activity. We are the only camel ride on offer in Alice Springs. This gentle ride starts from the camel farm at Pyndan Camel Tracks located 20-minutes by road from Alice Springs. Once on the back of your camel, your experienced guide will lead you into White Gums Station following a track along an avenue of Iron Bark and Mulga trees before climbing a slight incline for sweeping views across the MacDonnell Ranges– a great place for a photo on your camel. Along the way, spot wildlife including kangaroos, wallabies and birds. Free transfers from outside your hotel's reception departs 30 minutes prior to tour.
About This Deal
A camel ride against the backdrop of the stunning West MacDonnell Ranges is highlight of your Red Centre experience. Join our gentle camels and your knowledgable guide for our one-hour camel ride choosing from departure in the afternoon or sunset. Travel to a scenic lookout with sweeping vistas across the desert landscape. What better vantage point than from the top of a camel. See kangaroos, birds and other wildlife as you experience the true beauty of the outback. Relax and feel the peace in a sublime landscape. We provide a free transfer service from your accommodation or you can self drive to us. After the sunset ride we gather at our camel lounge for light refreshments.
• Pyndan Camel Tracks, 2/15 Jane Road, Alice Springs, Northern Territory 0871 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants under 3 years age sit on an adult's lap and the infant rides for free
- Passengers weighing 220 pounds (100 kg) or over MUST advise their weight at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people who have had recent hip replacements
- A level of fitness is required where you can lift up your leg, perform a squat and have the strength to get onto the camel's saddle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks - Light refreshments are included in the sunset ride ticket only to enjoy after the sunset camel ride.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pyndan Camel Tracks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.