This day trip from Brisbane combines two national parks in South East Queensland: Springbrook and Tamborine. Located in the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage area, the parks feature rainforest walks, waterfalls, glow worm caves and mountain views. Lunch is provided and you will have free time to explore the arts and craft district - Gallery Walk. Tour includes a guided tour of the Cedar Creek Glow Worm caves as well as the Natural Bridge Walk at Springbrook NP and the Curtis Falls Walk at Joalah NP at Tamborine.. Great opportunity to discover the rare fauna and diverse wildlife of the area. Small-group tour, limited to 21, ensures personalized attention from an informative guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamborine Mountain, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
During your time at Tamborine, you will have free time at the popular Gallery Walk - Queensland's premier Arts and Craft district. There is an eclectic range of clothing, jewelry, and art galleries, fudge and sweet shops, wine tasting centres, boutique brewery and much more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Springbrook National Park Natural Bridge Rd, Springbrook, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Whilst in the Springbrook National Park we travel through the Numinbah Valley with its valleys, escarpments and forests until we reach the Natural Bridge Section. Take an hours walk through the magnificent rainforest to Cave Creek where we will see the waterfall tumble into the Cave below.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves, 104/144 Hartley Rd at Cedar Creek Estate Winery, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland 4272 Australia
Of course glow worms only glow at night. So how do we see them on a daytime tour? We take you to the award winning Cedar Creek Glow Worm caves that have been specially constructed to turn daylight into nighttime with the thousands of glow worms enjoying ideal conditions. The best way to see them!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Curtis Falls, Tamborine Mountain Rd, Tamborine Mountain, Queensland Australia
We visit the Joalah National Park and take a walk through the rainforest to Curtis Falls. Apart from viewing the picturesque falls and the Cedar Creek, this is a great spot for spotting some iconic bird life such as the Rainbow Lorikeet, kookaburra, King Parrot, and colourful Rosella. You may even see the shy pademelons (small rainforest wallabies).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cedar Creek, Cedar Creek, Cessnock, Greater Newcastle, New South Wales
We visit the Winery at Cedar Creek for lunch. Enjoy a delicious lunch (included) overlooking duck lake and perhaps enjoy some of the winery's popular wines (wines at own cost).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Canungra, Canungra, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
From high above on Tamborine Mountain look down into the spectacular Canungra Valley. See the mountains that make up the remnants of a massive volcano on this site.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour, maximum 21 participants
- Vegetarian meal options are available but special meals such as vegan, halal, gluten free, or catering to specific allergies are not.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes are recommended
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Natural Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves
- Entry/Admission - Curtis Falls
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
222 Margaret St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
8 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Queensland Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.