Join this 9.5-hour guided small-group tour from Brisbane to explore the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Visit the iconic beach destination of Noosa, the famous Eumundi Markets, and the world's largest operating Ginger Factory. Get excellent mountain and beach views. Step into the artisan village of Montville and the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve with its stunning views of the Glass House Mountains. Tour is limited to a maximum of 21 travellers for a more personalized experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Ginger Factory, 50 Pioneer Rd, Yandina, Queensland 4561 Australia
A brief stop on our way back to Brisbane in the afternoon. This iconic tourist attraction has the largest range of ginger products in the World. During your stop take a walk through the rainforest, visit ginger town, or perhaps just relax and enjoy a ginger ice cream.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Original Eumundi Markets, 80 Memorial Dr, Eumundi, Queensland 4562 Australia
The Markets only operate on a Wednesday and Saturday which is why our tour only operates those days. You can't go the Sunshine Coast without visiting the Markets which has been operating for over 40 years and now has over 400 stalls displaying mostly local produce and craft.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, 148 Mountain View Rd, Maleny, Queensland 4552 Australia
This excellent facility will give you the best views of the Glasshouse Mountains and Brisbane in the distance. Your guide will take you on a guided walk through the rainforest and you have the opportunity to visit the Park Centre.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Montville Visitor Information Centre, 198 Main St, Montville, Queensland 4560 Australia
This artist village has grown into a major tourist destination with a eclectic range of art and craft. Recommend you grab a cup of coffee and browse the shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Noosa Main Beach, Noosa, Queensland Australia
Our main destination for the day this is one of Australia's premier tourist districts and beach. Set next to the National Park this picturesque district is a "must see'. Visit the upmarkets shops, take a stroll or swim at Main Beach. Stroll along the coast to the Noosa Heads National Park. Plenty to see and do.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Contact details for each guest collected. All guests will be asked about recent travels and whether they have any symptoms of Covid-19. Bookings can be cancelled for health reasons or because of travel to Covid-19 hotspots. Face masks will be available to purchase onboard.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Ginger Factory
- Entry/Admission - Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
222 Margaret St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
9 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Queensland Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.