Explore our 1345 acre wildlife and cattle property on a private horse ride with a max of 3 riders on one of our well behaved horses.
Rides are individually designed for each guest, beginner to experienced. On a typical ride you may see rock wallabies, cattle, roos, occasionally a dingo or 2 and plenty of bird-life, traveling over tracks and trails through varying terrain with plenty of scenic views.
This ride listed is a 2.5 hours of actual riding time. Other length rides can be organised by contacting us directly.
All riders will need to sign a waiver, wear approved helmets (provided) and suitable footwear (ridged boots or shoes with a slight heel, but not high)
There is plenty to see and it is possible to do several rides without repeating the same trails and sights.(Holiday House available)
Or BYO horse for groups of 1 to 4 riders for a guided ride (contact us direct for rates) with over night agistment available if staying at our luxury holiday house, Ironbark House Dimbulah.
About This Deal
We will head out to Wallaby Rock in the hope of seeing the colony of Rock wallabies in their natural habitat. We do not go to the Mareeba Museum but this is the only way I could continue with this listing was to enter a place that they recognise.
Please check out our holiday house reviews for Ironbark House Dimbulah on the Trip Advisor Holiday Rentals site. The reviews have comments from guests who have done the horse riding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Use of safety helmets
109 Short Road, Dimbulah QLD 4872, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rachael Coleman-Hann in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.