The beach ride is a one and a half hour horse ride along Rainbow Beach, which is located approximately 3 hours north of the Queensland capital of Brisbane. Rainbow Beach is rated in the top five most incredible beaches in the world and the third most colorful beach in the world, with views of heritage listed Fraser Island and the iconic coloured sands of Double Island Point.
All levels of riding experience are catered for from novice to experienced riders and our team of friendly and trained guides will run through a riding demonstration before each ride.
What You'll Get
Join us for this one and a half hour horse riding adventure along magnificent Rainbow Beach. This world-renowned beach is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Clean clear water, soft white sand and amazing views. Rainbow Beach is the gateway to Fraser Island, is also famous for its coloured sands, pristine coastline and natural bush land. You will be able to view all this and more on our beach ride. We hold the only permit in existence to ride along the section of beach where no other vehicles allowed, so it is an experience you will never forget. Guides will take photos throughout the ride and included in the cost of the ride.
• Rainbow Beach Horse Rides, 23 Clarkson Drive, Rainbow Beach, Queensland 4581 Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years unless rider has previous riding experience
- Dress code: long pants and enclosed shoes are recommended for comfort and safety
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- All guest heights, weights, age and previous riding experience must be advised at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Use of helmet
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Transportation to/from the ride departure point is available by special request but may incur additional charges depending on location
23 Clarkson Dr, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia
Ride times vary according to tide conditions and school holiday schedules.
Guests are invited to arrive 30 minutes prior to ride time for ride preparation before ride departs
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rainbow Beach Horse Rides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.