Rainforest Scuba offers you a WORLDS 1st chance of a lifetime to dive in the RAINFOREST'S crystal clear freshwater and if you're one of the lucky ones a chance of being in the water at the same time as a PLATYPUS. One could nibble your hand or you might just watch them feed in their natural world.
Explore the underwater world with an amazing array of different aquatic life including turtles, nesting eel-tail catfish and many more interesting and beautiful creatures which you would normally never see.
Learn about the platypus and other aquatic animals living in the billabong with an education of show and tell session, knowing this experience is suitable for certified divers.
The only dive shop in the world that can offer you this amazing experience to dive in rainforest waters fed from waterfalls.
Voted #1 Queensland #3 Australia 2015/2016 Australian bucket list. Gold tourism awards 2015, 2016 & 2017
About This Deal
A night dive can only be done once a day dive is completed as you need to know what the dive site is like. We start with a 30 minute platypus education followed by a 30 minute aquatic education and dive briefing. Then we organize an equipment fit and drive to the dive site for a no time limit dive.
• Rainforest Scuba, 55 Anzac Pde, Finch Hatton, Queensland 4756 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please bring thongs (flip flops), swimmers, towel and water bottle
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Covid-19 compliant
- 30-minute platypus education
- 30 show & tell or aquatic life
- Refreshments (bring own water bottle for refills)
- All necessary equipment
- Private Instructor/guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Rainforest Scuba, 55 Anzac Parade, Finch Hatton QLD 4756, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
It is an hours drive each way at a cost of $100.00
- Mackay Airport, Mackay, Queensland Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/18/2019 - 12/30/2023
|Tuesday:||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rainforest Scuba in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.