The ultimate in rainforest adventure - this tour encompasses waterfalls, native flora and fauna and the chance to experience life in the canopy with a Tree Top Walk reaching heights of 30m above the forest floor.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lamington National Park, Lamington National Park, Scenic Rim, Brisbane Region, Queensland
The adventure begins with a scenic drive from the coast up to the Lamington Plateau, with ample opportunity for keen eyed explorers to absorb the spectacular valley views and spot native wildlife during the climb. Following a quick safety briefing at the trailhead the adventure continues on foot, experiencing a section of Antarctic Beech forest and witnessing some of the oldest Brush Box trees in the National Park. After stopping for morning tea at the appropriately named Picnic Rock, the hike continues on to one of the world’s most breathtaking waterfalls. A final scramble over some challenging boulders reveals the kind of view people travel across the globe to experience - Elabana Falls. Take as long as you need to indulge your senses in this beautiful spot before returning via the world renowned Tree Top Walk and experiencing life in the canopy of one of the world's oldest rainforests.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, suitable for walking
- Please bring a jacket, sunscreen and insect repellent
- A moderate to high level of fitness is required
- Restrooms are available at the trailhead
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Elabana Falls has a technical rock garden to climb up to the best viewpoint
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
Helensvale station, Town Centre Dr, Helensvale QLD 4212, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Brisbane pick ups begin from 06:30am
You will be contacted the evening before your tour with a more specific pick up time once our guides have finalised the pick up route for the day.
7 to 11 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rainforest Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.