Explore some of the Whitsundays best-kept secrets. Fun and informative ECO tour guides. Relax on the deck of Tongarra as she sails to the top of Hook Island and feast on delicious food prepared by the crew, including an Aussie BBQ. Includes 2 Snorkels at the best fringing reef the region has to offer.
Enjoy a fun "Red Shark" ride and explore Langford Sand and snorkel straight off the sand. All snorkel gear included along with Stinger Suit hire. Sunset sail on the way back to Airlie Beach.
BYO alcohol - Eskys and Ice Provided
About This Deal
Enjoy one of the Whitsundays most unique islands with an amazing sand spit filled with wildlife. Known as a turtle hot spot, grab a snorkel and mask and meet some of the locals or go for a hike to the lookout to view the island from above! Just off Black Island is the most incredible coral wall in the Whitsundays, if not the world. Known as "Wonderwall" this coral wall gets its name due to the wonderous nature of the coral formation itself. Filled with incredibly vivid coral and fish life, Wonderwall is a truly special place that will stay with you for a lifetime.
• Langford Island, Whitsundays QLD 4802, Australia
• Black Island, Whitsundays QLD 4802, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid Safety Plan and procedures in place
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Afternoon and Morning Snacks
- Swimming Clothes
- Sun Cream
Summertime Whitsundays, Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Cat Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.